Pantone Colour of the Year 2011
Courageous, confident and vital, the Pantone colour of the year for 2011, Honeysuckle, is a brave new colour that will infuse, lift and carry you through the year.
Pantone 18-2120 Honeysuckle emboldens us to face everyday troubles with verve and vigour. A dynamic reddish pink, Honeysuckle elevates our psyche beyond escape, instilling the confidence, courage and spirit to meet the exhaustive challenges that have become part of everyday life.
- Pantone 18-2120 Honeysuckle is from the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors colour library.
- RGB Digital Design: R: 214, G: 80, B: 118
- HTML Web Design and Internet Publishing: HTML: D65076
- Pantone Plastics Chips: PQ-18-2120TCX
- Pantone Solid Colours in print: Not available.
- Pantone CMYK Reproduction: Not avilable.