With RAL P1 and RAL P2 endless colour testings becomes a thing of the past, saving time, money and raw materials.
Colour designers in the world of plastics will be able to implement their colour concepts with a wider range of options using RAL P1 and RAL P2.
- 300 Plastics Colours.
- 100 P1 Classical Colours.
- 200 new P2 Design Colours.
- Colour tab size: 105 × 148mm.
- Made from Polypropylene.
- Three sample thicknesses show the colour fully opaque and in various opacity levels:
- 3mm, 2mm and 1mm
- Three different surfaces allow you to interpret the colour in relation to roughness: high gloss polished, VDI 24, VDI 42.
- Includes reflectance curve, absolute values and the divergence from the RAL Plastics original sample.
- Protective sleeve for every plastics colour sample.