The RAL Effect collection gives the RAL Colour System greater variety in colour design. RAL Effect comprises 420 solid and 70 metallic colours.
All RAL Effect Colours have 3+1 digit numbers;
- 420 solid colours and 70 metallic colours.
- Colours based on waterborne paint systems with simple and effective formulation.
- Each colour family with 6 solid colours has a matching metallic colour.
- Solid colours and metallic colours can all be combined harmoniously.
- Large number of particularly popular light colour shades.
- Compliance with various European EN and ISO standards.
- Example of an Effect colour is: 180-1 or 180-M (the M is for metallic).
It is the first colour collection to be based on waterborne paint systems, and no use is made of heavy metals such as lead, cadmium and chromates. RAL Effect allows eco-efficient colour production for all paints, lacquers and powder coatings thanks to its simple, modern formulation.