Pantone SkinTone Guide
- Brand: Pantone
- Product Code: STG201
- EAN: 9781590652558
- UPC: 848826027494
- MPN: STG201
Specially formulated to be the closest physical representations of skin colours, this Pantone SkinTone chart is a comprehensive reference of human skin tones. For use in any market where skin colours are relevant.
- PANTONE SkinTone Guide features 110 Pantone colours numbered from 1Y01 SP to 4R15 SP
- Large-size swatch with central aperture for easy colour evaluation and matching.
- Reverse of swatch has mock perforation to allow colour to be shared.
- Includes a colour index.
- Colours have been developed to present the best colour match when evaluated under D65 (Daylight 6500K) lighting.
- With a free download of PANTONE COLOUR MANAGER Software, allowing you to access digital values in CMYK or RGB.
Pantone SkinTones go from Fair to Dark, with four hue groupings, spanning the light to dark colour range. Within each of these is an ascending or descending order of hues to show various shades of SkinTones. Each Pantone SkinTone number is comprised of a four-digit alphanumeric number. The first two positions reflect the hue or undertone of the skin. The second two represent the tone or lightness and darkness of the skin. Realistic skin tones are notoriously difficult to reproduce, the SkinTone Guide is the only available skin tone colour guide based on actual human skin measurement for greater accuracy and realism.
The guide is excellent for:
- Photography - photo retouching.
- Toys - dolls and action figures.
- Medical - base creation or product matching.
- Fashion - underpinnings and foundation garments.
- Graphic Design, Printing and Packaging now you can show realistic skin colour.