Pantone Capsure with Pantone Formula Guide Coated, Uncoated
- Brand: Pantone
- Product Code: GP1609N
- EAN: 9781590654118
- UPC: 849572005507
- MPN: GP1609N
Pantone Formula Guides are used for selecting, specifying and matching solid Pantone colours and feature 1,867 colour choices to unleash your passion and let your creativity run riot!
The Pantone Formula Guide comes in two formats, printed on coated or uncoated stock. Each page of the guide contains seven areas of solid Pantone colour and for each colour the guides displays it's unique Pantone number, and the Ink formulations to aid in ink mixing. All new colours have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press.
The Pantone Formula Guide includes
- Colour index, lighting evaluation tool and software to update your design applications with the latest colours.
- The software is a free download of Pantone Color Manager after online product registration.
- 1,867 solid PANTONE Colours.Portable fan guide format.Set of two guides, coated and uncoated.
- Text-weight paper.
- Ink mixing formulas in parts.
- Colour locator index.
- Each colour identified with a Pantone number or name.
- Colours bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colours.
- Includes ColorChecker Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation.
- Pantone colours are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available.
- System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees.
The Pantone Capsure will allow you to capture colour from virtually any material, fabric or surface and match it quickly and accurately to a Pantone reference. It comes preloaded with the 112 new Pantone Colours plus more than 8,000 Pantone Colours from all major Pantone libraries including Pantone Solid, Pantone CMYK, Pantone Fashion + Home.
Pantone Capsure is portable, lasts for thousands of measurements on a single charge, and is easy to use with real-time onscreen preview. It can even extract, display and match up to four dominant colours from an intricate pattern or design whilst compensating for gloss, matte and other surface variations.
Other features of the Pantone Capsure are:
- Stores up to 100 colour captures.
- Switch easily across multiple Pantone Libraries.
- Compact and lightweight design, the Capsure weighs just six ounces.
- Annotates colours with voice recording and time-date stamp.
- Large 1.75 inch colour viewing screen.
- Provides shades and identifies related colours.
- Powered by a lightweight rechargeable lithium battery.
- The Capsure synchronises with the Pantone Color Manager software and most popular design applications, including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Quark XPress.