Pantone Colour of the Year 2010
Pantone announced the Pantone colour of the year for 2010 as Pantone 15-5519 Turquoise. An inviting, luminous hue that combined the serene qualities of blue and the invigorating aspects of green into a vivid Turquoise.
Turquoise inspires thoughts of tropical waters and an escape from everyday life, to restore a sense of wellbeing. In many cultures it is believed that turquoise is a protective talisman and a colour of faith and truth, inspired by water and sky. Whether envisioned as a tranquil ocean surrounding a tropical island or a protective stone warding off evil spirits, Pantone Turquoise is a colour that most people respond to positively. It is universally flattering, has appeal for both men and women, and translates easily to fashion and interiors.
- Pantone 15-5519 Turquoise is from the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors colour library.
- RGB Digital Design: R: 69, G: 184, B: 172
- HTML Web Design and Internet Publishing: HTML: 45B8AC
- Pantone Plastics Chips: PQ-15-5519TCX
- Pantone Solid Colours in print: Not available.
- Pantone CMYK Reproduction: Not avilable.